- Review the Capabilities presentation to get an Overview.
- Launched in 1976 as the first-to-market Forecasting & Time Series analysis software.
- Automatically Builds the model for each time series whereas the others use a "pick-best approach"
- Automatically Adjusts for 4 types of outliers (pulses, level shifts, seasonal pulses, local time trends)
- Automatically identifies/adjusts for lead and lag relationships in your causal variables
- Picked as the Best Dedicated Forecasting Software in the "Principles of Forecasting" text book
- 12th Place in the 2008 Neural Forecasting Competition (1st overall for Automatic software)
How does Autobox do it?
Our heuristics perform an exhaustive search considering alternative sequences to build the model. Only Autobox adjusts for interventions like outliers, seasonal pulses, level shifts, local time trends, variance & parameters changes. Only Autobox adjusts the model for lead and lag relationships automatically!
Video Tutorials to see how Autobox does it.